Architecture 1

Image result for National Centre for the Performing Arts, China

1. Paul Andreu
2. July 2007
3. Beijing, China
4. No you can visit it
5. 2.688 billion yuan for just the theatre and that's all there is.
6. For arts 
7. To be honest i really don't know. Like you know when you close your eyes and point at something. Well i did that here except i had my eyes open and i just pointed in my head. But it was totally random, I just thought of it and pointed to it. So ya i think that's it.


Image result for Atomium, Belgium

1. André and Jean Polak
2. 1950's
3. Brussels in Belgium
4.  You can visit it
5. idk doesn't say
6. I got confused something about light and power?
7. I used basically the same method i used for the other one. I picked randomly basically. So ummm ya nothing special at all. I think i regret choosing randomly. Just because i can't pick the ones i really want to do.

Image result for Kunsthaus Graz, Austria

1. European capital of culture
2. 2003
3. Austria
4. You can visit it
5. N/A
6. Entertainment basically like a exhibition
7. So um this time it was a little different than the other 2 times. Vadim basically just told me to pick this piece of work. I was like ok and here we are now.

Image result for Turning Torso, Sweden

1. Santiago Calatrava
2. August 27, 20053. Sweden
4. you can visit it
5. N/A
6. It was based on the model and i think it was  just for business.
7. Same method for the others. Not the one where Vadim told me to pick it, but the ones where i picked randomly. I picked up my finger and there ya go.


Image result for Cubic Houses, Netherlands


1. Piet Blom
2. 1977
3. In the Netherlands
4. You can visit
5. N/A
6.  They are basically houses
7. I liked the way the name sounded. It wasn't my usual technique where i just picked randomly. No this time i used my brain to pick one and judged this book by it's cover.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great black and white photographers

5 websites