Deadlines Arghhhhhh!

1 It was used in the Civil War related to prisoners, a line that they could not cross

2. It will lower my grade

3. well just turning in an assignment in Algebra online. That was because we had to turn it in online so she didn't count it against me.

4. I do not find myself missing any deadlines

5. nothing because there was no photo deadline.

6. To be honest i don't like to answer questions a lot i rather take pics so i usually just slack.


1. To me being sidetracked is a problem with me so i would pick that one so i won't get so distracted.

2. Don't get sidetracked will be the hardest because i like to do that all the time.

3. Well i am more of a night person who likes to hang at night.

3a. Managing my time would be quite difficult considering i do a lot.

4. I can just plan it ahead and just lock myself in my room and not do anything but study and do homework until i finish. That work will HAVE to come first.

5. not have other things going, listen to music, wear noise canceling headphones and don't be around anyone.


1. Yes it helps you understand more the subject. That only happens because you tidy up and organize.

2. Probably tv on and door open working on my hw in front of the tv.

3. tv, people, the room and etc.

4. turn off everything and shut everyone out of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great black and white photographers

Architecture 1

5 websites