Haunted Amusement parks

1. I would like to got to the Cool Zone featured in one of the pictures on the second link. This is because i liked how there is graffetti  all along the front of the sign. I also admire the giant roller coaster in the background.

2.

3.  1. bathrooms
     2. Pet store
     3. Coffins
     4. Mcdonalds
     5. old food
4. Image result for pet store photography

5. It would be fun because everyone likes pets. Also this got to me as an idea because you usually don't see someone take pictures of these kinds of things. I would expect to take pictures of animals and people.

6.  Give it to me as an assingment and tell me to take a pic of it. I would'nt need anything but a car and money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great black and white photographers

Architecture 1

5 websites